Single and multi-conductor cable clamps and cable blocks
KOZ Products BV cable clamps and cable blocks are suitable for the fastening of all types of single and multi-conductor cables.
KOZ Products BV cable clamps and cable blocks materials
KOZ Products BV cable clamps and cable blocks are produced in black polyamide, fiberglass-reinforced material. It is halogen- free and resistant to radioactive rays, UV rays, salt water, ozone, oils, fuels and alkalis. It is flame resistant and made of virgin material.
KOZ Products BV cable clamps and cable blocks can be supplied from stock with several types of fastening materials such as hot dip galvanized and stainless steel. This means you get all the necessary fastening materials at once, at your chosen workplace.
KOZ cable clamps and cable blocks can be supplied with black neoprene inlays in different sizes and thicknesses. The neoprene inlays are self-extinguishing and resistant to acid, ozone, weather and the most aliphatic oils.
Extra benefits to use KOZ cable clamps and cable blocks
- Resistant to oils, fats, frost, heat, UV, ozone, salts, moisture, acids, aggressive chemicals and nuclear radiation.
- Non oxidizing / non corrosive.
- Non magnetic / non conductive.
- V-0 (UL94) self-extinguishing, Halogen-free.
- Temperature range from -80°C to 120°C. (225°C) momentarily.
- No sharp angles.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Very simple installation.
- Delivery from stock.
- Available worldwide.
- Custom made fastening material is also available.
- Certified in accordance with the NEN-EN-IEC 61914:2016 international standard.