MilkSure – Milk temperature monitoring and compliancy
MilkSure Monitoring Technology monitors the performance of milk chilling and storage systems on New Zealand Dairy Farms.
MilkSure continuously monitors the following:
- Milk-in Temperature
Monitors and logs the temperature of the milk after the primary milk chiller unit and before it goes into the vat.
- Vat Temperature
Monitors the temperature of the milk in the vat.
Benefits to New Zealand Dairy Farms:
- Enables compliance with the MPI standard
- Accurate recording of temperature data
- Ability to react quickly to any temperature issues
- Simple installation
- Cost effective
- Programmable to individual requirements
- Easy to read graphical representation of data (Excel)
To read more about Milksure visit the website:
MilkSure performs 4 functions:
LCD Touch screen displays milk temperatures and indicates milking is underway to start logging.
Data logs temperatures and milking cycles for up to 2 years.
Alarms can be set to notify when milk temperature is not compliant to the MPI standards.
TXT message alarm notification and cloud based data handling (MilkSure Plus only).