Increase efficiency in installation without compromising on safety. The innovative PUSH IN direct plug connector reduces connection times for solid wires and those with crimped on wire-end ferrules by up to 50 percent compared to clamping yoke terminals. The conductor is simply inserted in the clamping unit until it stops and that’s it, you have a safe, gas-tight connection. Even flexible conductors can be connected trouble-free and without tools.
Safe and reliable connections are crucial, especially under harsh conditions, such as those in the process industry. PUSH IN technology guarantees excellent contact security and ease of handling, even in demanding applications.
Thanks to the extensive choice of accessories and the different cross-connection options, our PUSH IN modular terminal blocks are the perfect solution for all requirements.
Ready for automation:
Clear design and simple handling deliver the ideal prerequisites for the automation of your control cabinet production.
Safely avoid mis-connections:
The pusher to release the contacts provides safe contact protection.
- Mounting foot for easy removal of modular terminal blocks
- Clear differentiation of functional areas
- Easy marking and wiring
- Streamlined design creates a large amount of space in cabinet
- High wiring density despite small space required on mounting rails
- Consistent test point
- Optical and physical separation of operation and conductor entry
- Vibration-resistant, gas-tight connection with copper power rails and stainless steel spring
Customer Support Team
phone: 0800 288 423