Accelerate installation and service in confined spaces Compact DRI relays with robust, industry-compliant plug-in pins. In an industrial environment, service work needs to be carried out quickly, simply and reliably. Increasingly compact cabinets and miniaturised components in confined spaces are becoming a challenge. If components need to be replaced, the bended relay pins often cause errors which are difficult to locate.
As the handling of components in practice plays an increasingly important role, DRI relays have particularly robust plug-in pins for quick and safe mounting. The test button with final locking to detect manipulation can be actuated without tools. Easily visible LED illumination of the status indicator also allows clear determination of status.
Both during installation of the cabinets and during subsequent servicing in mechanical and plant construction, DRI relays are the optimum coupling element for confined installation conditions.
Your special advantages:
- Robust plug-in pins Compact 1 and 2 CO contact relay with industry-compliant plug-in pins for reliable contacting, even in ambitious applications.
- Secure status identification
- The highly visible status LED with large-scale illumination ensures clear status recognition.
- Support for installation and service
- The user-friendly test button slots into the end position. This means any manipulation can be seen directly.
- Variable connection
- Bases with different screw connection systems are available for different regional requirements and conditions.
- Simple error reduction
- Clearly legible product recognition and colour coding of the test button reduce errors in installation and service.
The D-SERIES offers a range of industrial relays for loads of up to 400 V / 30 A with coils from 5 V DC to 380 V AC.
DRI relay: 1 or 2 CO contact, AC/DC coil
• Robust industrial plug-in connections
• Optional: latching / spring return operable test button with coloured control voltage identification (AC coil: red / DC coil: blue)
• Optional: Mechanical switch position indication (for version with test button)
• Optional: Bright status LED (AC coil: red / DC coil: green)
• Optional: free-wheeling diode
Customer Support Team:
Phone: 0800 288 423