Supplying power even under difficult environmental conditions PROtop – the innovative power supply for demanding applications
High-end power supplies must perform efficiently and reliably, even in challenging industrial environments. High power reserves, long service life and optimal protection against surge voltages, vibrations and extreme temperature conditions are all a requirement.
New DCL technology provides PROtop with outstanding dynamic range. This can be used for the reliable triggering of circuit breaking switches as well as for powerful motor starts.
Its unique features make PROtop your first choice for reliability, service life and energy efficiency, even under extreme temperature and vibration conditions.
- Flexible application due to various operating modes
- In parallel operation mode (P: parallel operation, S: single operation), the output voltage can be easily adjusted and the output currents can be symmetrically balanced. Programmable short-circuit behaviour (C: sustained short-circuit current, S: short-circuit switch-off) offers specific overload and wiring protection.
- High peak power and excellent dynamic range thanks to the DCL technology
- The innovative DCL technology reliably triggers circuit breakers due to a top boost of at least 600 % for 20 ms. In addition, the continuous peak reserves from miliseconds to seconds ensure powerful motor starts.
- Efficient, extremely space-saving and long life cycle
- Efficiencies of up to 94,5 % lead to low power losses and extremely space saving housings. The lower heating up even results in high MTBF (>1.000.000 h) and long life cycle of more than10 years.
- Electronic load monitoring maxGUARD
- The broad range of maxGUARD load monitoring devices in combination with the different related terminal blocks and accessories will always provide the best fit for the application.
Phone: 0800 288 423