ProMark T800 is a successor of the most popular Partex profile printer MK9-USB. Complemented with new options, and menu with Partex article numbers, it is a perfect solution for installers and producers of control cabinets and panel boards.
- Compact, fast and portable printer to cover most of your marker needs.
- Easy to operate with Partex product menu.
- Feeds, prints and cuts bulk Partex profiles and self adhesive labels.
- Store and import markerfiles with a USB – PC connection.
- Cost effective identification system for use in panel building and electrical installations.
ProMark T-800 is a successor of our most popular profile printer MK9-USB. Complemented with new options, and menu with Partex article numbers, is it a perfect solution for installers and producers of controls cabinets and panel boards.
Thermal transfer printing:
300 dpi print resolutionPrinting speed:
40.0 mm/s in high speed mode
18.5 mm/s in low speed mode
2, 3, 4 or 6mmMaximum rows that can be printed:
Operating temperature: +15ºC to +32,5ºC
Operating temperature with pre-heater: from +5ºC
Storage temperature: 5ºC to +35ºCTo obtain the best printing result, the temperature of the profile shouldn’t be lower then +20ºC
High production speed
Cleans the profile before print
Built in settings for all Partex profiles
Partex software WinSign 6.0 is included
To find the data sheet please click through to our website here
To request a demo please contact our Identification Product Manager:
Contact number: 09 489 0845
or our Customer Support Team:
Phone: 0800 288 423