The compact ScopeMeter® 120B Series, is the rugged oscilloscope solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multi meter and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument. The ScopeMeter 120B Series also integrates with the Fluke Connect® mobile app and FlukeView® for ScopeMeter software to enable further collaboration, data analysis and archiving of critical test information.
An oscilloscope is a general purpose troubleshooting tool that extends the diagnostic capabilities of maintenance technicians by providing insights about;
- Signal amplitude, shape and timing
- Signal quality –like noise, distortion or disturbances
- Connect-and-View™ triggering technology recognizes signal patterns, and automatically sets up the correct triggering to provide a stable, reliable and repeatable display.
- Fluke Intellaset™ auto-reading function uses algorithms to analyse the waveform and auto-displays the appropriate measurements
- Captures random events with automatic Recorder Event Detect
- Integrated Test Tools: Dual channel oscilloscope, dual input 5,000 count DMM, dual input ScopeRecorder™, paperless waveform recorder.
- The first hand held oscilloscope that is Fluke Connect™ compatible. This enables use of the measurement app, remote connectivity to view data remotely and predictive maintenance. For more information on Fluke Connect™ click here.
- Standard accessories included with all models:
- Battery Pack
- Power Adapter
- CD Rom
- Shielded Test Lead Set (Red and Black)
- Test Lead (Black)
- Hook Clips
- Bannana to BNC Adapter
- USB Connector
- Wifi Adapter
- 124B etras:
- 10:1 Voltage probe
- 125B extras:
- 10:1 Voltage Probe
- i400S AC Clamp
- 12XB ‘S’ Versions:
- Soft Carrying Case
- Magnetic Hanger
- FlukeView ScopeMeter
- Screen Protector
Fluke Specialist: Rohan Anand